Personal Injury Lawyer Netherlands can help you in the following cases of personal injury to adults and children:
- a traffic accident when riding in or driving a car, a bicycle, a scooter, a motorcycle or just when walking
- medical errors / malpractice
- an accident at work
- an animal, e.g. a horse or a dog bite
We also take into account:
- road administrator’s liability ( the road administrator is liable for faults in the road)
- non-life insurance for passengers (in Dutch Schadeverzekering voor inzittenden, SV) or passenger accident insurance (in Dutch Ongevallen inzittenden verzekering, OV)
- acquired brain injury (ABI)
- whiplash injury
- burns by face waxing and wax treatments
- death damage
- shock injury
As a passenger you can also have acquired personal injury, e.g. in case you were injured as a passenger in a car, a motorcycle or a scooter.
You can also contact us in case you want a second opinion, as your case is being handled by another lawyer.